Virtual Birth Doula Services
Whether you don’t have access to Birth Doulas in your area or you and your partner want your birth to be intimate and limit the number of people in attendance, our Virtual Birth Doula services can help support, encourage and guide you and your partner! We can help educate you on your choices and also help guide you during your labor and birth and the first 2 weeks of your postpartum period.
Birth Doula package includes:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation via Zoom, google duo FaceTime or phone
- 2 prenatal meetings to discuss options during your pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum via virtual
- Available via phone and text with any questions regarding your labor and birth experience from 21 weeks until 2 weeks after birth
- Help creating your birth plan
- 24/7 on call support from 38 weeks gestation until baby is born
- Phone call availability during labor to help assist with birth options, answer questions and help deciding when it is time to go to your hospital or birth center (video chat is also available if you prefer)
- 1 postpartum meeting to talk through birth story and ask postpartum questions that you may have
Cost: $800 (Payment plans available)
What Virtual doulas do not do:
- Judge you for your birth preference
- We are not medical professionals
- Meet in-person or are present at the actual birth only via phone
- Make decisions for you and your partner
A La Carte Services
If you would rather have a Doula that you can call on for reference and to ask specific questions you can opt for our A La Carte Virtual Doula Services. These particular calls are scheduled and the topics that you would like to discuss should be provided before hand so that we make sure we have all of the necessary information to answer your questions thoroughly.
Virtual Birth Doula Services Menu:
Services Include: guidance with birth plan, discussion of labor and birth options, creating your birth environment and discussing induction options just to name a few! All information is evidence based.
- One 30-minute call: $45
- One 60-minute call: $85
- Three 60 minute call Package: $300
- Six 55 minute Call Package: $700
Classic Doula Package- $2000.00
Birth services start with an informal consultation where we discuss what your goals are for your pregnancy and birth, as well as what your expectations are of your doula. From there, we book in an additional prenatal appointment (approximately 1.5 hours) to work on birth planning, postpartum plans, and ensure you are constantly supported.
Starting at 37 weeks gestation, I am on call for you 24 hours a day by phone, email and text. Once labor begins, I am by your side throughout the duration and including a few hours after birth to assist with any postpartum needs, breastfeeding and take photographs of your new family.
As your doula I will visit you in your home within one week of birth (or discharge from the hospital). I will bring a small self-care related gift for mom and talk to the importance of taking care of yourself, so that you can feel refreshed and empowered to take care of your new family.
What is Included:
-1 to 2 prenatal planning appointment with both your primary doula and backup doula
-Continuous email and text support during pregnancy
-24 hour on-call phone and text support starting 37 weeks gestation until the birth of your baby
-Immediate postpartum support following the birth of your baby for approximately 1-3 hours
-Client checklists and referrals
-2 in home postpartum visit (between 1-10 days postpartum)
Scheduled Cesarean Support:
Having a doula during a cesarean can still be very beneficial. I will provide one prenatal visit, one postpartum visit, and support the day of your cesarean. You can expect both physical and emotional support as I help ease your fears, discomforts, nausea, shakes, etc. I will assist with breastfeeding as soon as possible after birth.
Payment plans are available / I also take credit cards